The text of the materials is submitted in Ukrainian or English, up to three A4 pages, with tables, figures (or without them) and a bibliography (designed according to APA Style).
Microsoft Word text editor
- Margins: top, bottom, right, left - 2 cm.
- Font type - Times New Roman.
- The font size is 14, with 1 space.
- Text without hyphens, width alignment.
- Paragraph indentation - 1.0 cm.
- Without page numbering.
- Latin names are given in italics.
- Drawings, graphs and charts are made in black and white.
A sample of theses design:
Peredriy O.O., Ph.D.
Literature (bold, in the center). Number of literary sources up to 3.
Materials that correspond to the thematic directions of the conference, which have not been published before and contain new scientific results, will be accepted for publication. Abstracts that do not correspond to the theme of the conference and are not designed according to the requirements will not be considered.
The responsibility for the content and authenticity of the materials, as well as compliance with the rules of spelling and orthography, is borne by the authors and academic supervisors. The organizing committee reserves the right to carry out technical editing of the submitted materials.