Thematic areas of the conference:
- Innovative technologies in crop production.
- Modern intensive technologies for growing fruit, vegetable crops and grapes.
- Breeding and varietal research in crop plant growing, fruit and viticulture growing.
- Physiological and biochemical foundations of increasing the yield and quality of plant and horticulture products.
- Organic technologies for the production of plant and horticulture products.
- Mechanization and automation of agricultural technologies in the field of crop production and horticulture.
- Prospective areas of processing, storage and quality assurance of plant and horticulture products.
- Formation of the market for plant and horticulture products, problems of commercialization of scientific and technical developments in the agro-industrial complex.